[Gs-devel] =?gb2312?B?YSB1c2VyJ3MgcHJvYmxlbQ==?=

ÍõС³Ç zgkxy_mintao at 263.net
Thu Nov 1 21:07:51 PST 2001

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi,

  I am a GhostScript's user.I am chinese and my name is Wangxiaocheng.I contact you for details about GSview's problems,I hope you can answer my questions.
 My problem is below:

      The GSview can not views the Japanese PDF document.In other words,for Asia fonts,GSview apparently does not display relatate PDF files. So I do not known why it does.
Please you tell me for detail about using GSview,thanks for your replying .

          Yours :WangXiaocheng