[Gs-devel] Summary of procedure commenting discussion (re ANSIf ication)

L. Peter Deutsch ghost at aladdin.com
Tue Nov 6 16:35:33 PST 2001

> If it was me, I'd write some tools to automate it, or look around for
> existing tools.

Duh.  Yes, of course.  And we don't even need kr2zoo, because Ghostscript
already uses ANSI syntax for function definitions and Pn macros for function
prototypes.  Basically all that needs doing is to strip out the Pn macros,
and flag places that need canonical argument names added.  It's probably
half a page of Perl / tcl / Python / insert-your-favorite-language-here.

Did you just volunteer?  :-)

--

L. Peter Deutsch     |    Aladdin Enterprises   |  203 Santa Margarita Ave.
ghost at aladdin.com    |  http://www.aladdin.com  |  Menlo Park, CA 94025

	The future of software is at http://www.opensource.org