[Gs-devel] Summary of procedure commenting discussion (re ANSIfication)

Ray Johnston ray at artifex.com
Tue Nov 6 16:49:54 PST 2001

Peter, and others,

I agree with your "more or less" consensus.

I don't really place much faith in tools to do documentation.

I like moving from the (mostly) K&R tolerant C to ANSI C (I won't
get into which year, but feel that the world isn't quite ready for
// comments).

I like the procedure prototype in the simple form, without the
parameter documentation embedded as comments.

Thanks for your participation in this.

Regards,
Ray
----