[Gs-devel] Devices Info

mdgrosse at sbox.tugraz.at mdgrosse at sbox.tugraz.at
Thu Sep 20 09:21:06 PDT 2001

Hello
I use redmon to redirect printed graphic to a program I wrote (Windows). In this
program it is possible to select different filetypes. Then I use ghostscript to
convert the postscript data to the file type (device) selected.
Now I want to be able to set the different options for each device. I.e.
GhostView is able to fetch some information about the device: options, which
resolutions are possible. Unfortunately I did not find where to get this
information from.
How can I determine which resolutions are possible for a particular device?
Maybe its possible to get a list of devices?

thx
  Michael