[Gs-devel] 7.02 pre-release

L. Peter Deutsch ghost at aladdin.com
Sun Sep 23 15:20:25 PDT 2001

In addition to the issues of incoherent version numbering and incomplete
Develop.htm that I noted in a previous e-mail, ps2pdf in the 7.02 release is
broken to the point that I think the release should be retracted.  See
SourceForge bug #463400; I ran into what is probably the same problem while
working on #462221.  This bug was almost certainly introduced by a
relatively recent fix, but it wasn't the one I thought obvious
(src/gdevpdff.c [1.21] or [1.20]).  Apparently nobody actually ran ps2pdf
and looked at the output before making the 7.02 fileset.

--

L. Peter Deutsch     |    Aladdin Enterprises   |  203 Santa Margarita Ave.
ghost at aladdin.com    |  http://www.aladdin.com  |  Menlo Park, CA 94025

	The future of software is at http://www.opensource.org