[Gs-devel] Re: color_info.depth

L. Peter Deutsch ghost at aladdin.com
Sat Sep 29 21:35:27 PDT 2001

>>There are assumptions in various places that 24-bit devices are 8-bpc RGB.
>>See, for example, gdevm24.c.
>
> Thanks for the information.  I will add this to list of things that I need
> to keep an eye on for DeviceN color.  You said "for example, gdevm24.c".
> Any other places that you can remember?

There are a lot of them.  Do a "grep -w src/*.[ch]" and delete the matches
in real drivers: there are still several hundred matches that you should
look at.

--

L. Peter Deutsch     |    Aladdin Enterprises   |  203 Santa Margarita Ave.
ghost at aladdin.com    |  http://www.aladdin.com  |  Menlo Park, CA 94025

	The future of software is at http://www.opensource.org