[gs-devel] Splitting Postscripfile

jonny.axelsson at systeam.se jonny.axelsson at systeam.se
Mon Aug 19 04:48:02 PDT 2002

If i was to change to another windows printer driver what kind of driver
can handle correct DSC in windows? so i could use psselect.

I also tried using gs -sOutputFile=file%d ......
but i can't get it to work either, can you tell me how i would write to
get it to write out each page in difrent file.

\Jonny Axelsson

                      "Russell Lang"
                      <gsview at ghostgum.co         To:      jonny.axelsson at systeam.se
                      m.au>                       cc:      gs-devel at ghostscript.com
                      Sent by:                    Subject: Re: [gs-devel] Splitting Postscripfile
                      gs-devel-admin at ghos
                      tscript.com

                      2002-08-19 13:01
                      Please respond to