[gs-devel] Separate color pages

Carsten Hammer hammer.carsten at oce.de
Fri Aug 30 01:47:10 PDT 2002

Hi,
i put a programm that is able to analyse and separate dsc postscript
files with the request id 602263 on the feature requests list.
(http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=351897&group_id=1897&func=browse)
If you want to remake it you need flex or tell me, than I will provide
you with the flex generated scanner sourcecode file.
It works well on the ghostscript example files. On one testfile from me
the separation is done with a offset of 1 page, dunno why. Does
ghostscript  process long files using an intern buffer of 1 page?
If you have comments please answer via email because I do not
subscribe this mailing list.
Best regards,
Carsten Hammer

PS: Thanks to Russell for his help!