[gs-devel] Fonts problem

Ray Johnston ray.johnston at artifex.com
Wed Nov 12 15:40:55 PST 2003

Sachin,

So is your utility in a product? Could I evaluate it?

Ghostscript can access the fonts installed on the system using
the -sFONTPATH=  command line option. For instance, if your
fonts are in C:/WINDOWS/FONTS, then use -sFONTPATH=C:/WINDOWS/FONTS
as an option prior to the file to be processed.

Please refer to "Font lookup" in:

    http://www.artifex.com/gs811/Use.htm#Font_lookup

Note that for portablility, fonts or font subsets should be included
for any fonts beyond the basic 14 fonts identified in the PDF spec.

Regards,
Ray

--
Ray Johnston
Director of Engineering                          Tel: (714) 484-0376