[gs-devel] scale postscript file to fit a3 paper

Sebastian Orfino sorfino at lanacion.com.ar
Thu Nov 13 09:25:13 PST 2003

Ray,

	Thanks for your answer, it worked pretty well at least for the files I
could test so far.

	I have another question if you dont matter: I read somewhere that PDFs
files need to be accesed randomly -due to the intrinsics of the format,
I guess. Is this true only for reading or the same happens when GS
creates such files ?

Thanks in advance,
Sebastian.