[gs-devel] Freeze for 8.12

Dan Coby dan.coby at artifex.com
Fri Nov 21 11:39:48 PST 2003

Raph,

>   The only bug I'm currently counting as a showstopper is 687146,
>but I'm openminded.

I checked in a fix for 687146 yesterday.  This version of the fix
eliminates the problem with not recognizing a CalRGB color space
as being CalRGB inside pdfwrite.  I am still looking at the ICC
color space output code in pdfwrite.  However I consider the fix
that I have submitted to be sufficient for 8.12 since the problem
is no longer apparent.

I am currently running regression testing to verify that the new
regressions from last nights run were all caused by this change.
If so then I will update the baselines.

Dan