[gs-devel] Redirecting Output to a buffer instead of writing it to disk.

Russell Lang gsview at ghostgum.com.au
Sat Oct 18 21:50:53 PDT 2003

Phong,

If you build ghostscript as a DLL/shared object, and call it
directly, it is possible to have stdin and stdout handled by
callbacks.  This allows you to feed stdin to ghostscript from a
buffer, and write stdout to a buffer.  This is how I call use
ghostscript from GSview.  It is also how ghostscript itself
works on Windows.

Russell