[gs-devel] PDF to PDF conversion problem.
mc5422 at mclink.it
Thu Apr 22 11:54:08 PDT 2004
I have a problem with a set of PDFs I generate with GS and before
opening a Bug I send a e-mail to this list.
The pdfs are produced with GS with the following step:
1. I get a PDF of a newspaper page. --> PDF_1
2. I distill with GS PDF_1 and I put a watermark on it --> PDF_2
3. I want to merge or postprocessing PDF_2, so I distill 1 or more
PDF_2s with some new options. --> PDF_3
The problem is that the process 3 (PDF_2 --> PDF_3) takes a lot of
time and the output is a hi-res image (Not text).
The command I use is:
gs -q -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -dCompatibilityLevel=1.4
I test this with GS 7.07 and 8.14: some result!!!!!!
I have attached a small file to test.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 4236 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://ghostscript.com/pipermail/gs-devel/attachments/20040422/22906edb/test-0002.pdf
More information about the gs-devel