[gs-devel] [RFC] revive runlibfileifexists function. xefitra

Leonardo leonardo at artifex.com
Wed Nov 21 22:23:07 PST 2007

Dear CHIKAMA Masaki,

Thank you for letting us know about Ghostscript problem.

Unfortunately your message does not provide enough information.
We will need a complete test case to reproduce your problem
with our computers.
The test case should include a sample document,
a command line for Ghostscript invocation with
a complete set of Ghostscript options,
which are necessary to reproduce the problem,
the platform and the compiler version,
and anything else that you find useful.

Beside that, your message is posted to a wrong place.
Please visit http://bugs.ghostscript.com/
enter a new bug report to it,
and attach all necessary information.

> It is actually a part of CJK patches which were proposed
> http://ghostscript.com/pipermail/gs-devel/2007-August/003642.html .

We decided not including that huge patch to Ghostscript releases,
because it conflicts with Ghostscript resource machinery.
If you can point out which part of the huge patch
relates to your problem, it would help us to
create a local fix. We also would appreciate if you
submit a particular patch for your problem.

Thank you for understanding and for your help.

Leo.