[gs-devel] [RFC] revive runlibfileifexists function. xefitra

Leonardo leonardo at artifex.com
Thu Nov 22 13:26:53 PST 2007

I'm not clear why someone needs so many files.
All them can perfectly concatenate into a single file.
Please explain if I'm wrong.
Please note the 2nd line in gs/lib/cidfmap :

        % This is a sample map file for CIDFont category.

It means that users may modify it for their needs.

Besides if you need a multilingual Ghostscript,
why don't include Arabic or Serbian ?

Thanks for understanding.

Leo.