[gs-devel] Adding font to ghostview problem

shin10 margan10 at o2.pl
Thu Dec 9 09:22:01 UTC 2010

Hi

I'm using windows XP and i have installed ghostscript to convert PDF files
to PS.

The problem is that the PS file dosn't have to PDF file font (custom one
RotiSemiSans).

What I did is that I installed the gs version 8.71.
I'v downloaded the font catalogue and added it to c:\program files\gs\
folder.
Added to the enviroment files GS_LIB with "C:\Program Files\gs\fonts" and to
PATH the lib and bin paths

when I open the command prompt and type PDF2PS e:\test.pdf e:\post.ps I
don't have any message that there is a problem with finding font but the
created document doesn't hold this font :(

How to add this font to my gs ?? can i turn on some promp in ghostscript to
see that it could't find the font from PDF?? Can I use some command to see
all available fonts? please help coz I've lost already 2 days searching for
answer ;(