[gs-devel] Adding font to ghostcrip problem -> compresion

shin10 margan10 at o2.pl
Fri Dec 10 10:08:29 UTC 2010

Ok I switched to ps2ps the font was ok. What I mean by "it was ok" is that
when i converted PDF->PS and then PS->PDF, on the document preview (PDF) it
looked quite different than original one. But the printed version looks the
same. In the converted PDF i can't select text no more, coz it looks like a
print screen or sommething, nevertheless it,s working but...

Now I have one more problem. When I convert a PDF file which has about 144
KB the result I get is PS file size 4,5 MB...it's way to large for me
because the service will need to send about 1000-1500 letters to the
printer-house in few hours...is there a way to add some compresion to it or
somm like that??