[gs-devel] PDF X/1-a:2001 conversion?

Ken Sharp ken.sharp at artifex.com
Fri Dec 31 09:47:29 UTC 2010

At 09:51 30/12/2010 -0500, John Culleton wrote:

>Periodically  I need to ask this question. Are the Ghostscript gurus
>considering this form of output?

There is an open enhancement request in Bugzille, #691585:

Any progress will be documented in that bug thread. As noted there the
remaining problem is the conversion of all colours into CMYK or Gray. At
some point we intend to move pdfwrite to a fuller use of the colour
management system recently added to Ghostscript, when that is done we can
revisit the request.